Okey doke, hokey pokes, my last Halloween-inspired TTTTT post: Witch Hat Cookies. Saw these on my friend Michele’s Facebook page — aren’t they adorable?! And, they’re super duper easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Keebler Dark Chocolate Fudge Stripes cookies (http://www.keebler.com/product-keebler-fudge-stripes-dark-chocolate-cookies-28131.aspx?category=cookies) OR the originals, just turn them upside down
- Pillsbury Funfetti Halloween frosting (comes with orange, black, and white sprinkles)
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Frosting piping bag and tip (or just use a plastic sandwich bag with the tip cut off)
Then, here’s what you’ll do:
- Lay out cookies.
- Pipe a thick circle of the orange frosting around the hole of the cookie.
- Push a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of the frosting, covering the hole.
- Add sprinkles.
Cute and easy peasy, no? Might actually make these with the kiddos on Halloween. 🙂
As always, if you try it, let us know how it turns out. And send some pics!
I’m no cooking or crafting guru, so I started these Too Tired to Try Tuesday posts to share craft and recipe ideas that I’ve come across and would really like to try but am just too damned tired (that sounds better than lazy, right?) to get around to. In addition to ideas that I find, I am open to submissions from you–either something tried and true or something you want to try but haven’t had the time to. Just send me an email at email@example.com with your ideas, and I may share them here. (And by “may” I mean “will definitely”! I just confessed how
lazy tired I am, so if you take the time to send me something to share, I’m going to share it!)