So, I’ve slowly eased back into the blogosphere after my 2-week moving hiatus. In case you missed anything the past few weeks . . .
My Blog Posts
Ok, well, the majority of posts over the past few weeks have actually not been my own. While I was getting my move on, I had some awesome guest bloggers taking over my site:
- From Amy at Funny is Family: How My Daughter Changed My Body Image
- From RJ at Lessons and Love: The Ever-Growing Enrollment of the Bad Parenting Club
- From Sam at RealMomofNJ: Hack Crafts for Ghetto Crafters
- From Pete at Dadmissions: The Bat Mitzvanera
- From Vicky at The Pursuit of Normal: My Kids Are a Couple of Talkblockers!
- From PP at The Precious Princess’s guide to Bananaland: Dating Rules for Single Moms Who Are 40 and Older
When I finally returned to writing for this week’s Too Tired to Try Tuesday post, I shared a post I wrote for Kids Crafts Fun and Games.com the day before. In this post I chronicled how the kids and I made handprint fireworks t-shirts. It was pretty fun, but extremely messy, so be warned if you’re interested in trying it out.
On Wednesday I dropped a little knowledge on you that I acquired from my move in Some Things I Learned During Our Move from CT to VA. Like the fact that there is an actual place in Pennsylvania called Shartlesville. For serious.
And I was clearly still suffering from moving brain at the end of last week because I totally forgot to ask you wonderful people for submissions for Friday’s Shiny, Happy, Sparkly, Feel-Good Friday post. Don’t fret, I filled it with pictures of my cuties, and I’ll be sure to remember to put out the call for next week. Unless I forget. And then, please, someone remind me.
My Favorite Kid
This week my favorites said:
- Monday: “I weally wike our new house,” said my favorite today.
- Tuesday: “I don’t want to leave, I loooooove the library,” whined my favorite today. (It was really hard to stand my ground on this one.)
- Wednesday: “When is it bedtime?” asked my favorite today.
- Thursday: “How come our new house makes me sleep longer?” asked my favorite today? (Because it has magical powers. And apparently we can never move again.)
- Friday: “I didn’t know poop came in that color!” shrieked my favorite today. (No fears, it was the baby’s.)
- Saturday: “Just call me ‘boss,'” said my favorite today.
My Top 5 Facebook Posts
This pic was by far the most popular post this week!
Which is worse…that I laughed when he was running for his life from the sprinkler or that I took a picture? And keep laughing?
Then there were these . . .
There you have it. Just another few weeks with the wild things.